A few facts about my writing since then:
- My book proposals receive incredibly encouraging rejections.
- I was an editor at Standard Publishing for four years.
- One person described my style of writing as Dave Barry meets Billy Graham. Hmm.
- Book Proposal Number One: Romans 8:28 is Not a Typo: When Life’s a Puzzle, God’s Got the Top of the Box
- I’ve been published in a variety of print and online publications including The Lookout, DevoZine, Women with Know How, YouthWorker Journal, Christian Standard, Leadership Journal, Writing on the Word and Scripture to Live By.
- Book proposal Number Two: Totally Scary Women For God: Forty Frighteningly Fabulous Females of Faith
- “Creative Heart of God” is a curriculum that my friend Cathi and I wrote to help believers claim creativity as part of their birthright from Father God. We’re testing it in small groups, seminar and retreat settings. Stay tuned.
- Book Proposal Number Three: All Stirred Up: A “Commotional” (not devotional) intended to incite love and good deeds (see Hebrews 10:24, 25).
- I’m available to write guest blog posts or other writing assignments. Contact me at kimagine320@gmail(DOT)com to discuss the possibilities.
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading about your writing adventures.ReplyDelete
I appreciate your encouragement "all over" my blog, Judith! May God bless you BIG!Delete
I'm curious about "Creative Heart of God" and would like to reserve a copy of COMMOTION right away! lol!ReplyDelete