"After hearing Kim Jackson, we rate all our speakers on a scale of ‘One to Kim’” (Conference Chair)
*****Glossophobic* I’m not! In fact, I enjoy every opportunity I have to speak, share what God is teaching me, and brag on Him.
A few facts:
- My speaking “career” began in 1980 when I was asked to speak at a Mother Daughter Banquet. I did, and that pebble in the pond has had amazing ripple effects.
- I’ve had the privilege of speaking in 30 states and 6 countries.
- “Inner-obics: Happy Health from the Inside Out” is my most requested topic.
- I’m a CLASS (Christian Leaders Authors Speakers) graduate.
- “Your Five Words” is an interactive presentation in which participants are encouraged to view their lives through “Five-Word Frames.”
- I enjoy “tweaking” presentations for a variety of audiences: I’ve spoken for churches, retreats, Bible Studies, staff meetings, Health Care Workers, Lion’s Clubs, Senior Citizen Groups, Youth Mission Events, Breakfast Clubs, Lunch and Learns, and After Six Events.
- “What’s Your Story: Leaving a Legacy that Lasts” is an idea-rich presentation for both making memories and capturing them.
- Goldmine Toastmasters is one of my favorite groups of people. I held several club offices and won a fair amount of club and area contests when my travel schedule permitted me to attend weekly meetings. I miss this group!
- “88 Incredibly Inventive Encouragement Ideas” is an audience favorite.
- When I receive a request to speak I send a list of my topics with descriptions, but sometimes a group has a topic they want me to present. I'm happy to develop new themes. One way or the other, please contact me at kimagine320@gmail(DOT)com if you need a “KIMmunicator” not just a speaker.
*a person who fears speaking in public
Post a Comment